Joining the California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition today may be the single most important thing NGV stakeholders can do to ensure that this technology reaches its full potential to succeed in the marketplace and advance California’s air quality and climate goals. The support and participation of our Members is essential to promoting effective state policies and removing market barriers.
As a Member, you will receive:
- Access to policy makers via advocacy days and private meetings
- Early information on key initiatives, including incentive programs and new state policies
- Support for demonstration and testing programs
- A voice on the CNGVC board or one of its committees, depending on your membership level
Who should join?
- Any business that sells, or wants to sell, NGVs or related products in California
- Providers of natural gas fuels (including RNG/biomethane) in California
- Fleets and other organizations that use NGVs and want to protect their investment
- Others who support the development of NGVs
How to join:
The CNGVC offers three levels of membership, depending on your organization’s situation and desired level of participation. To learn more about becoming a member, please contact Coalition President Nicole Rice for more information.
Photo of Freightliner Cascadia tractor courtesy Southern California Gas Co.